Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Κυριακή 18 Μαΐου 2014

Lab Log Book (LLB): Creating a man, dummy run Alpha001.



The man sat next to me
-Entered behind him the void-
He smelled of wine and cigarettes
The bus jerked and moved
His armpits ooze something nasty
I felt queasy
He groaned
-The void collapsed with the perfume of overly make upped teenage gils resembling parakeets looking at him then looking at me.-
The bus stopped. Somebody yelled at a boy to move (by the god of men the boy was subnatural) people laughed. I felt sorry for almost laughing with them then was disgusted with my nature, I thought I was different.

The bus filled its guts.

-An army of dancing hats advanced, sunglasses flanked me, sweat arrested me.-
I was unable to move.
-I threw at them the Geneva conventions.-
I was ignored.

Is that mint growing in the pots?

-I marched outside, in the yard of my prison that resembles so much my grandmother’s house.

A silk hand grenade exploded next to me. It was poorly manufactured with pieces of Egyptian cotton and must have severed some sort of connections in there because I lost the ability to control my eyelids.-

I was handed a ticket by this old woman, she wanted me to validate it using the machine next to me. What the hell, I can barely move my arms.

-I felt pain and fear. A kid with a lollypop stuck in its eyebrow was running, yelling, shaking and crying. Then they released the sugary steam and my lungs stung.-

Can’t you see there is little space for me, you and your newspaper? Let me read the headlines, war, poverty, man doing a whole bunch of evil unto fellow man, economy, adds, some girl with her tits exposed and a ten digit phone number.

-I was taken hostage once again this time by a team of rebellious cycles. The tires locked me in a cellar with pots of wine and some kind of syrupy substance I believe they use to grease their chains and sprockets. They say I am a spy and going to be executed.-

I looked at the man next to me smelling of cigarettes and wine.
I try to create him so that he is real.
But he is ficticius
If he is ficticius he means nothing
and I am lonely.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου